The artistic glass factory FERRO & LAZZARINI is located in Murano – just a few steps from the famous San Donato Basilica.
The glass factory was founded on 18th August 1929 by Eugenio Ferro in partnership with Giovanni Lazzarini and was initially called FERRO EUGENIO & CO. Its first creations were artistic glass objects and Venetian chandeliers.
Following the premature death of Eugenio Ferro in 1947, the glass factory was managed by his young heirs. From thereon, Giovanni Lazzarini became more involved in the company’s activities and the name was therefore changed to FERRO & LAZZARINI S.R.L. As of 2001, FERRO & LAZZARINI S.R.L. is managed by Dario Ferro, one of Eugenio Ferro’s direct descendants.
In our showroom you can find our works: chandeliers, glasses, vases, objects of furniture and artistic glass sculptures, all produced in our furnace by the skilled hands of our master.
Our artistic creations range from modern glass sculptures, Murrina glasses and vases, to goblets and chandeliers made according to traditional artwork.
WHERE WE ARE
FERRO LAZZARINI – ARTISTIC GLASS FACTORY Fondamenta Navagero Andrea, 75, 30174 Murano, Venezia.